Friday, 25 May 2012

days twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five

day 22: pink
painting with nephews, though the :pink: paint wasn't used that much ;)

day 23: technology 
my brother-in-law's old-time :technology: a blaking (insole stitching)
 machine which he still uses in his business

day 24: something new
a fresh :newly: laid egg

day 25: unusual
an :unusual: family fun night activity at my sister's home:
spinning LED lit helicopters which were greatly enjoyed by the boys :)
and which worked really well!

oldest nephew learning to manage and work his helicopter

3 comments:

  1. You must be having so much fun! Sure looks like it :)

    I would love to see that machine in action. Maybe they could add to the business by opening up for little show and tell days- I'm sure folks would love to see the old machines still being used :) I'd come see :)

    Hope J is doing well and not in pain. Say hi to her from me!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LED helicopters look fun :) Wish we were up there too!
    Look forward to seeing you both tonight! Hugs to all.
    Love Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas for 'pink' and 'new'!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you! Comment moderation is on though, so it may take a while before your comment is published. Thank you!