Tuesday, 1 May 2012

In Which We Are Introduced...

photography has been something i have loved to do for many years now, and 
recently, feeling the need to challenge myself more in my photo-skills, i began to
think of ways to take more photos. seeing other friends take up different photography
challenges and dares, encouraged me to make this blog to do so also.
this won't be a personal blog, so if you don't know me, you probably won't get 
to know me much better, except through my photos. ;)
i hope you'll enjoy this challenge with me -  and would love to hear what you think! 



5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you started blogging! I'm really looking forward to seeing all your beautiful photos. The first one is a stunner! A sign of wonderful things to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dear Abbie - How simply delightful! Thank you so much for letting us know! We very much look forward to enjoying your beautiful photographic gift that the Lord has blessed you with! And I echo the thoughts above that this first one is a stunner! :) Waiting excitedly for the next one ... Much love from us all xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the name!
    Looking forward to more posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be following you with much pleasure.. I love photography! And your work is gorgeous from what I've seen! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! I've enjoyed your photos on your sister's blog and I'm sure I'll enjoy them here on your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you! Comment moderation is on though, so it may take a while before your comment is published. Thank you!