Monday, 11 June 2012

days eight, nine, ten

day 8: six o'clock
late night shopping for the essentials before 
heading away for the weekend

day 9: your view today
the beautiful sky-line of Sydney seen
from the street my grandmother {Oma} lives in  

day 10: best bit of your weekend
heading up to sydney to successfully surprise my Oma - twice! -
{my mother surprising her by being there for a high tea outing, and 
the rest of us being at her house when she came home :) }
for her birthday, and having happy visits with her and other relatives :)

what was the best bit of your weekend? :)

4 comments:

  1. Love the photos of Oma's reaction to your surprise! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abbie!

    I've been enjoying reading your blog and seeing all of your beautiful photos - I love these ones of your Oma's birthday!
    This weekend we went to a friend's wedding and also celebrated our Grandpa's birthday :)

    I hope you are all well!

    Lots of love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. The view of the city! Did you get on my ROOF or something?! … Or go to the top of the street? Good camera to get it that clear. Amazing!
    The best bit of my weekend?? The two surprises, definitely! And since then the two photos you took that time.
    Thanks for all.
    Love Oma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Oma! Yes, the view photo was taken from up your street! :) It was lovely to spend the weekend with :you:! :)

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you! Comment moderation is on though, so it may take a while before your comment is published. Thank you!