Friday, 27 July 2012

your opinion please! :)

~ update : the poll is now working! ~
please vote! :) 


i've been enjoying taking photos following the photo a day prompts 
for almost 3 months now! i've been wondering lately though, with july
coming to a close and august just around the corner, what i should do. 
the challenges have been great, but i'm wondering whether it may be 
getting a bit repetitious for you all, and whether i should continue 
with another month of them or not. so i've put a poll on the side and 
would love for you to fill it out! you can chose for me to either 
continue how i've been going, or stop the challenges and make this 
more of a photography blog, or do a mixture of both, or shut 
this blog down completely. i'd love to hear what you think! :)

it's been wonderful to receive your comments over the last few 
months - they really make my day! :)

have a lovely weekend and i look forward to seeing what you think!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Abbie,

    I've really been enjoying your photo challenges. I'm sure anything else you did here would be very interesting too. Your photography is really beautiful so whatever you do I hope you keep this blog:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie, your photography has been an inspiration to me! It would be awesome if you did a mixture of both the challenges and other/random happenings as well - you definitely have an eye for beautiful photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Abbie!
    I always love checking out your photos. I love the challenges, not just because your photos are beautiful, but also because of the way you interpret each challenge! I love seeing what you come up with!!
    Other great photos would be lovely as well!!
    Lots of love,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see more random photos, but I know how easy the Photo a Day challenge idea can make it when you're looking for inspiration! So I'd say do a bit of both :)

    P.S. I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you! Comment moderation is on though, so it may take a while before your comment is published. Thank you!