Friday, 17 August 2012

days seven through to sixteen

i'm sorry this post has been so long in coming!
life has been full & busy and photo taking
and blog posting has had to take a back seat.
but i'm finally posting now, and do hope to
continue to update when i can! :)

day 7: eight o'clock
our pussy trying to warm up outside on a cold winter morning at 8 o'clock

day 8: glasses

day 9: messy
i must confess that i love ribbons ... but they do tend to get messed up quite
easily. these are my ribbon jars, which i must tidy up real soon ;)

day 10: ring
my mother's ring

day 11: purple
little purple flowers on the dining table

day 12: spoons
my grandmother's dutch small spoons

day 13: simple
simple joys in the form of spring flowers in my sister's hair,
(taken with an iphone and originally posted on instagram: find me @ abbie_melle )

day 14: arrow
an arrow pointing the way to a specially set dinner for us and my sister's family

day 15: ready
a basket ready with lunch for a picnic

day 16: food
a yummy homemade egg and bacon turkish roll

3 comments:

  1. All of it = Just Lovely! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The ribbons are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos again Abbie! I feel like I've had a mini catch up on what's been happening :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you! Comment moderation is on though, so it may take a while before your comment is published. Thank you!